Senior Regulatory Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide regulatory expertise and governance in support of a brand or subset of products such that the products are successfully introduced or maintained globally.
- Build trusting relationships with multi-functional project teams within the sub-category and with the Local operating companies.
- Act as a business partner and provide regulatory advice across a brand or subset of products .
Further responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively within the function at all levels and within cross-functional project teams.
- Planning, preparing and delivering high quality core files to agreed timelines.
- Ensuring compliance of their actions by adhering to global, regional and local processes, policies, SOPs and working instructions.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field.
- Good experience in project management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32950 in all correspondence.