Senior Regulatory Labelling Executive in London
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Labelling Executive to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month contract basis.
As a global healthcare company, they take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, they provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. They have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. They are committed to widening access to their products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
Stockley Park was the UK's first and most successful business park. Situated close to Heathrow Airport in West London, it is home for roles within clinical safety, clinical data, conversion leads, programming, regulatory and more. It's a location that combines excellent transport links with the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport a few minutes away. A choice of railway and tube stations, extensive bus networks plus ample parking provides a coordinated transport hub to connect to the park.
This role will be moving to Brentford, West London in April 2020.
- Working on a licenced Autoimmune/Lupus product with some ongoing clinical development work.
- Be responsible for clinical trial applications and updating applications along with post marketing duties.
- Leading the support and delivery to European agencies as well as far reaching counties such as China and Japan.
- Liaise with Development, Commercial and Safety teams and be able to coordinate responses to questions with ease.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a Science subject would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a Regulatory Labelling role with clinical trial applications knowledge and understanding is essential.
- Pediatric experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45572 in all correspondence.