Senior Regulatory Executive Senior
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Labelling Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Salary: Up to £53 per hour Umb depending upon experience
SeniorLabelling Regulatory Executive Role:
- To manage the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information for Prescribing/Patient/Packaging Information
- To support regional and country product information (prescriber and patient), primarily in the EU and APJEM markets
- Be involved in the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information (PI), in conjunction with functional experts.
- Authoring of the patient information in the Global Patient Leaflet (GPL).
- Development and maintenance of the EU product information and International Product Information.
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes; regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical research, pharmacovigilance or therapeutic.
- Scientific Regulatory Writing - the ability to produce written regulatory scientific communications with clarity, accuracy and rigor.
- Data analysis skills.
- Therapeutic / Product Knowledge. Will have some knowledge of therapeutic area(s), particularly the HIV area, and be developing a sound knowledge of a product portfolio.
- Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Labelling Regulatory Executive role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Apply: For more information, pleasecontact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49888.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rateof pay indicated is an umbrella rate.