Senior Regulatory Executive - Labelling
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 6 months contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To manage the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information for Prescribing/Patient/Packaging Information.
- To support regional and country product information, primarily in the EU and APJEM markets.
- To be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information in conjunction with functional experts.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Management of the development and maintenance of EU CP and MR/DCP labelling documents and IPI throughout the product lifecycle.-Supporting Local Operating Companies during implementation of Global PI wording.
- Participating projects and activities, such as contributing to the implementation of changes to processes within GRA Labelling.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical research, pharmacovigilance or therapeutic.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the pharmaceutical field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33803 in all correspondence.