Senior Regulatory Executive CMC
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Executive CMC to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as Senior Regulatory Executive CMC will be to:
- Prepare high quality CMC regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintain records to reflect project status.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management.
- Share knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a relevant field with considerable CMC experience.
- Awareness of the contents of a Marketing Authorisation Application with the demonstrated ability to work with attention to detail and retain critical information.
- Good written and oral communication and networking skills with team working and effective time management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29463 in all correspondence.