Senior Regulatory & Compliance Specialist - West London
Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory & Compliance Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company in West London. The role is a contract position for 12 months.
A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The role is based at our client's site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the home counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Support with all regulatory activities on local level
- Work in partnership with the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will execute the UK regulatory submission strategy
- Collaborate closely with International/European sites on local regulatory activities for assigned projects
- Under agreement, communicate efficiently and effectively with the relevant National Authorities.
- Monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment to maintain company intelligence and awareness of compliance and best practice within the affiliate
- Support and ensure regulatory compliance with local legislation
- Act as the Affiliate Privacy Lead
- Good working knowledge of UK/Ire local regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry including the relevant sections of the EU regulation, EU clinical trials directive and ICH guidelines
- Previous relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical company (ideally at an affiliate) including Regulatory
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable collaborative work experience
- Be a team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, flexibility and accountability to the team are required
- A good understanding of internal customer needs and project needs as well as a commercial awareness
- A strong commitment to regulatory compliance
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to multi task whilst maintaining a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong identification with company values
- Life science/pharmacy degree
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Russell Oakley on 01246 457709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44701 in all correspondence.