Senior Regulatory Associate - Contract
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Associate to join a company in the Clinical Research industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a Contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Assist Regulatory Affairs Manager in providing the project teams with necessary regulatory information
- Review documentation, publications and all related material to clinical research projects to ensure compliance with regulations
- Identify and interpret essential regulations and guidelines as and when required
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting regulatory affairs and quality assurance teams
- Liaising with Ethics committees and other authorities as requested
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher or equivalent experience within regulatory affairs
- Experience of Clinical Trial Applications
- Working knowledge or regulatory affairs and quality assurance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leading Clinical Research Organisation
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32345 in all correspondence.