Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To obtain and maintain marketing authorisations for products in designated EU territories, and any other registration activities as required by company strategy.
- Ensure suitable dossiers are prepared and dispatched on-time according to agreed company procedures and objectives.
- Ensure databases and systems are updated in-line with current SOPs and up-to-date information for all assigned products and SPPs for all assigned projects are maintained in-line with current SOPs and guidance.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Principal Regulatory affairs Officer by participating in project teams to support departmental initiatives.
- Supporting team members by reviewing data intended for submission and advise regarding any deficiencies or issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience: Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related field with considerable Regulatory experience.
This will be an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's largest generics companies and benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33419 in all correspondence.