Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To ensure suitable dossiers (new submissions, variations, and response to questions) are prepared and dispatched on-time according to agreed company procedures and objectives.
- To review data intended for submission from third parties and advise regarding any deficiencies or issues.
- To prepare regulatory strategies for new products and post-approval submissions .
Further responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties to establish effective communication and relationships in order to progress regulatory activities
- Active involvement in due diligence activities including dossier audits, evaluation of regulatory strategy and launch timelines
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience: Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related field with considerable Regulatory experience.
This will be an excellent opportunity to join one of the worlds largest generics companies and benefits include an annual bonus.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33418 in all correspondence.