Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager in Home Counties
We are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company in the Home Counties on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: They are commutable from many towns in Greater London and from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks including the M1 and M25 and London is easily reachable.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as the EU Regulatory Lead for early phase products, input to global regulatory strategy, including design of clinical development programmes.
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy for own functional area and region and contributing to the planning, execution, and assessment of product life cycle management activities and strategies.
- Contributing to and implementing strategy for interactions and negotiations with health authorities and autonomously handling routine communications with regulatory authorities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field.
- Significant experience of working within Regulatory Affairs at a senior level.
- Familiarity with EU Regulatory procedures including clinical trials.
- Regulatory strategy.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44105 in all correspondence.