Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Home Counties
We are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company in the Home Counties on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: They are commutable from many towns in Greater London and from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks including the M1 and M25 and London is easily reachable.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for life cycle maintenance and providing strategic support.
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy and contribute to the planning, execution, and assessment of product life cycle management activities and strategies.
- Interacting, negotiating and handling routine communications with regulatory authorities.
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field.
- Significant experience of working within Regulatory Affairs at a senior level.
- Proven knowledge of UK regulations including clinical trial regulations.
- Experience of life cycle management for Centralised products, including Type I and Type 2 license variations, line extensions and negotiating labelling with regulatory authorities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44104 in all correspondence.