Senior Quality Officer
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Senior Quality Officer to join a well established and successful pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in the Home Counties.
As Senior Quality Officer you will support Quality Assurance activities across the Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information and Regulatory functions.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of assigned Quality Management Systems
- Management of the quality department training system
- Supporting the Quality Events System, ensuring any events are documented, processed, monitored and completed with a focus on compliance
- Implementing changes to local SOPs and ensuring controlled documents are compliant and maintained
- Building upon established relationships with UK and Irish regulatory authorities and other relevant organisations
As Senior Quality Officer, you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree
- Proven experience of working within UK or Ireland quality environment
- In depth knowledge of quality systems within the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical R&D process
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Senior Quality Officer position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33799 in all correspondence.