Senior Project Manager
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their HQ site in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis for 6 months. This position can be remote based, with occasional travel.
Company: This company is one of the world's largest biotech companies and is a leading provider of cancer treatments and in vitro diagnostics.
Senior Project Manager Role:
- Managing, monitoring, and reporting on multiple projects.
- Ideation and innovation to build the pipeline & deliver true value.
- Embedding new solutions and changing how they work.
- Guide and influence teams, committees or other decision-making bodies.
- Manage a team of Subject Matter Experts.
- Extensive experience of project management in the pharma/biotech sector (not IT/software).
- Track record of project delivery on large, complex projects.
- Agile/Scrum experience essential.
- Business analytics experience is a bonus.
- Experience of managing global, highly visible projects.
- Focus area is drug safety/drug development.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Project Manager position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48580.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.