Senior Project Manager
Charlene Dutchman is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a global Contract Research Organization specialising in clinical data management, analysis, reporting and technologies. This is a full time, permanent position, based at their office in Maidenhead.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will coordinate European teams and give customers/clients a professional interface. The resource is autonomous in managing studies and planning resources, and will be responsible to ensure project KPIs and delievrables are met.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include the following:
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships with Sponsors.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path tasks.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
Support Business Development in creating effective and timely budget proposals and Operations with the implementation of full-service projects.
The candidate will work in a complex environment and we expect them to contribute to maintaining a successful team within the UK office and with global colleagues.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within Life Sciences (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification / experience.
- Proven clinical project management experience, including EU multi-national trials experience, or appropriate applicable experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects with different customers.
- Experience of full service clinical trials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motive members with in a matrix system.
- Strong knowledge of ICH, GCP, and the UK clinical trials environment/ drug development process.
- Strong negotiation skills.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Project Manager position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36417 in all correspondence.