Senior Project Manager, Clinical Trials
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a long established and growing specialist Clinical Research Organisation, this is a permanent position that can be either home based (ideally with one day a week in the office) or based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
Your role will be to oversee the day to day management and delivery of a range of complex projects within the clinical operations group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of all operational activities required for the successful implementation of assigned studies, from start-up through to database lock
- Leadership of clinical study management teams
- Ensuring that all clinical research activities are carried out to the highest quality standards and that they are completed on time and on budget
- Selection and management of a range of study related vendors, acting as their primary contact and identifying and managing any potential risks
- Being the first point of contact for sponsors, maintaining regular contact through phone calls and visits
- Development of a wide range of study related documents, such as Trial Monitoring Plans, Data Management Plans, eCRF Forms etc
- Working closely with the Business Development Team to identify new clients and assist in the development and presentation of business proposals
- An advanced life science degree, ideally with a higher degree or Project Management qualification
- Extensive Clinical Research Organisation based experience of Project Management within clinical research, including the management of third party suppliers
- Proven experience of the management of early phase oncology studies
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of Good Clinical Practice and the drug development process
- Proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams and to coach and mentor CRAs and other Project Managers
- A valid driving licence and passport and the ability to travel nationally and internationally as required
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46054 in all correspondence.