Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior Programmer to join a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. This role is site based but can offer some flexible home working and will be on a permanent basis.
The projects and clients that your client works with will provide a varied and exciting challenge; this in turn enables them to help develop and enhance their employees' capabilities and gives opportunities for growth.
- Perform consistency review of clinical trial documents including protocols, SAPs, CRFs, CSRs.
- Author and review simple and complex study TFL shells.
- Author and review simple and complex dataset standards.
- Perform data checks and data exploration (e.g. using frequencies, histograms).
- Program and QC routine and ad hoc datasets and TFLs (in SAS) following specifications, applying good programming practice.
- Complete and review CDISC Validation tool reports.
- Lead internal and client study team meetings effectively.
- Present study updates internally and at client meetings.
- Share scientific, technical and practical knowledge within the team and with colleagues.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in numerical discipline (or relevant equivalent industry experience).
- Proven relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions.
- Proficiency in data handling using SAS or other statistical software (e.g. R).
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47106 in all correspondence.