CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Programmer to join a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. This role is site based but can offer some flexible home working and will be on a permanent basis.
- Perform consistency review of clinical trial documents including protocols, SAPs, CRFs, CSRs.
- Author and review simple and complex study TFL shells.
- Author and review simple and complex dataset standards.
- Perform data checks and data exploration (e.g. using frequencies, histograms).
- BSc, MSc or PhD in numerical discipline (or relevant equivalent industry experience).
- Proven relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of clinical drug development process, relevant disease areas, endpoints and study designs.
- Awareness of industry and project standards & ICH guidelines.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Programmer position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47106.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.