Senior Product Safety Associate
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Product Safety Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Undertake routine case management of ICSR's, submit suspected unexpected serious adverse reactions
- Assist in the development and implementation of SOPs
- Assist in the preparation for internal and external audits and inspections
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assist with determining the impact of any new or revised clinical, regulatory or PV legislation
- Work with both internal and external customers
- Assist with the oversight of any department work done by service providers
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field or have related work experience
- Previous significant PV experience
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company who are specialists in immunology
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34722 in all correspondence.