CK Clinical are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistician to join a well renowned Clinical Research Organisation. This is a permanent position within the company, and is fully home based.
Senior/Principal Statistician Role:
- Working on complex and diverse projects as the Lead Statistician, providing high quality clinical development services to various clients.
- Advising on statistical issues and encouraging the development of improved services, systems and SOPs.
- Creating statistical analysis plans.
- Acting as statistical SME and providing advice for various project teams and clients when necessary.
- Statistical expert with proven experience across a diverse range of projects.
- Proven experience in a CRO environment.
- MSc, PhD or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Strong data analytics, statistical programming and modelling skills.
Full job description available upon request.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior/Principal Statistician position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48299.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.