CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistician to join a CRO on a permanent basis. This role is based near Oxford with flexible home working.
The Company: Our client is a well established CRO with sites in the UK and in Europe that work on a wide range of exciting and interesting projects. Their working environment is enjoyable and friendly, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a good work-life balance.
Senior/Principal Statistician Role: The role is a great chance to act in a very varied and interesting role, from ad-hoc stats consultancy to reporting studies and more.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing Biostatistics expertise.
- Providing strategic and/or tactical plans and advice to clients on matters concerned with their statistical needs.
- Statistical consultancy.
- Reporting clinical trials.
- Leading projects.
- Liaising with clients.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least a BSc in a Statistically related subject.
- An expert knowledge of Biostatistics.
- Good level of SAS programming skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Full job description available upon request.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior/Principal Statistician position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48573.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.