Senior / Principal Statistician - Cambridge
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistician to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a 12 month contract. The position offers remote working.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Analysing internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Providing support to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identifying opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Good understanding of statistical methodologies applied to Phase 2 or 3 Oncology studies.
- To be well versed in trial level work as well as working with clinicians to understand scientific questions and propose appropriate statistical analyses to address them.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills and robust technical knowledge are critical.
A full job spec is available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39594 in all correspondence.