Senior Principal Statistical Programmer
Laura Christie at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Principal Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent, office based basis in return for a competitive salary plus benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities
- As a Project Statistical Programmer you will be accountable for all statistical programming activities on the compound / compounds to which they are assigned
- Lead a virtual team of statistical programmers and CRO staff for one or more clinical development program
- Have to manage the larger, more complex, and / or highest priority projects in the company
- Are expected to play an active role in the submission team
- In addition to demonstrating expert compound level leadership experience, this position is expected to demonstrate expert SAS programming technical skills and CDISC submission experience.
- Lead by example in terms of following company SOPs and good clinical practice guidance, and contribute to company standard process by participating in or leading initiatives, effective project resource management, and efficient coordination with vendors.
- BSc or MSc in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Must have industry experience
- Experience as a team leader or line manager as well as experience as a lead statistical programmer on several concurrent projects
- Proficient in SAS and CDISC submission
Extensive knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines applicable to clinical and methodological development combined with good working knowledge of the relevant statistical and therapeutic areas and excellent project management skills
A full job spec is available upon request#
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your updated CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk to learn more.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34335 in all correspondence.