Senior/Principal Data Manager
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior/Principle Data Manager to join a well established Clinical Research Organisation. This is a permanent position within the company, and can be fully home based.
- Performing the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budget and quality.
- Planning: Definition and maintenance of Data Management project plan, input into the overall project plan.
- Resourcing: Definition of Data Management resource needs for the life time of the study including the identification and communication of short term resource fluctuations. Flexible and efficient use of assigned resource.
- Documentation: Implementation and maintenance of accurate, clear Data Management documentation. Responsible for the setup, maintenance and finalisation of the Data Management Study File.
- Study Team Management: Oversight of all data review activities; measuring progress against the project plan.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- Previous proven experience performing this role.
- Degree educated.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Competitive salary, holiday, pension.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46720 in all correspondence.