Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Responsibility for the accurate day-to-day processing of UK PV data and ensuring that company and regulatory timelines are met.
- Assisting the Manager in the preparation and maintenance of documentation including management of clinical or post authorisation study activities, Patient support programmes, Digital programmes and or Market Research programmes in relation to Pharmacovigilance activities.
- To ensure that the manager is informed in a timely and accurate fashion of potential safety, quality and regulatory issues.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the overall evaluation of PV data received and identification of potential issues.
- Prioritising and managing individual team workload and assisting the manager in managing the team workload to ensure the accurate and timely processing of PV data.
- Regular monitoring of Pharmacovigilance regulatory information to ensure current understanding of pharmacovigilance legislation and company procedures department is compliant.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree or professional qualification in science, preferably a life science.
- Should have extensive work experience in Drug Safety, pharmacovigilance, pharmacy, nursing or medicine.
- Should have strong understanding of the principles of Pharmacovigilance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company developing high quality products across the world and it also offers an attractive benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL35240 in all correspondence.