Case Management Team Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Case Management Team Lead to join a well-respected CRO company at their site based in Hitchin on a permanent basis. Flexible home working is available.
Case Management Team Lead Roles:
- Deputise for the Pharmacovigilance Manager during periods of absence.
- Perform the tasks of the case management team.
- Assist with establishing company's and/or clients' pharmacovigilance systems including preparation and/or review of SOPs/WI.
- At least a university degree in a Scientific discipline.
- Experience with Line management or mentoring advantageous
- Case processing experience but not essential.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Case Management Team Lead position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842 978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51160.