Senior PV Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a part-time Senior PV Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is part time, working hours are 22.5 per week.
Company:Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
Location: This Senior PV Scientist role will be based at our clients site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- 39.43 PAYE / £53.04 LTD per hour.
Senior PV Scientist Role:
- Responsible for core safety deliverables including scheduled and ad hoc aggregate reports and will serve as report owner for assigned reports (medium to large volume, standard complexity).
- Have in-depth product knowledge and will support Safety Management Team (SMT) deliverables as required. Daily activities involve planning, conducting meetings, database searching, aggregate safety analysis and case level review, writing, and project management/coordination of strategic safety documents.
Partner with team members, stakeholders including Medical Safety Officers (MSOs), and a vendor. Your Background:
Bachelor's Degree in Health or Biomedical Science, plusindustry experience.
- Advanced Degree preferred in Health or Biomedical Science, plus industry experience.
- Clinical/Medical writing or PV experience preferred.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior PV Scientist position, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49479.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.