Senior PV Medical Writer - Surrey
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety Medical Writer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Prepare and Quality Check (QC) PSURs, DSURs, Addenda to Clinical Overviews, RMPs, SAE narratives and ad-hoc safety reviews/summaries, as well as other safety and regulatory documents.
- Function as the medical writing lead on a variety of projects
- Work closely with the clients' teams to develop appropriate project plans
- Interact and liaise directly with clients' teams and other industry professionals
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects in a timely manner and to the highest standard
- Ensure adherence to the agreed timelines for each assigned project
- Facilitate a team approach for each assigned project
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis
- Keep up with industry developments and changes in regulatory guidelines
- Assist in the creation of study templates, review forms and guidance documents
- Lead and mentor more junior writers
- Participate in the provision of training to more junior medical writers
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in science
- Two to three years experience in medical writing or pharmacovigilance
- Experience in the preparation of PSURs, DSURs and RMPs
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- Flexible work arrangements, with a very supportive work environment and great trainingFor more information or to apply for this Senior Drug Safety Medical Writer position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33662 in all correspondence.