Senior PV Associate
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Pharmacovigilance Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide effective PV activities relating to case management team tasks including; case receipt, case processing, tracking, follow up, submission of aggregate reports and reconciliation as well as undertaking some project management activities under supervision.-Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks, that they are completed within set deadlines and report issues to the Case Management Team Manager (CMTM) or Project Manager as well as deputising for the CMTM during periods of absence.
- Participate in specific projects, client meetings and liaise with clients regarding ongoing projects as well as assisting with establishing company and clients PV systems including preparation/review of SOPs/WI.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including contribution to company or client quality systems.
- Liaising with the Case Management Team Manager and PV department regarding personal workloads, program status and resource requirements.-Maintaining awareness of regulations and changes to regulations concerning PV and inform the VP, Operations and PV and QA function of any significant changes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in the life sciences, pharmacy or a related field or a qualified health professional.
- Previous significant experience in PV within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries and ideally experience of QC checking.
- Established experience in case reporting.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32788 in all correspondence.