Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications & Education
CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a medical communications and education agency. This is an excellent role within a collaborative, growing and human company. Flexibility to work from home is offered
Key duties will include:
- Develop and deliver scientifically accurate, high quality and engaging educational content across a range of therapy areas and mediums
- Writing content in various formats for healthcare professionals, with a focus on diagnosis and treatment, across a range of therapy areas
- Review and proof-reading materials produced by other members of the scientific team, or externally produced materials such as slide decks produced by KOLs or specialist freelancers
- Helping and advising juniormedical writers
- At least a Bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) in Life Sciences. Ideally an MSc / PhD / MD
- Proven experience as a medical writer in a medical communications or pharmaceutical setting.
- Solid understandingof the drug development process and relevant regulations
- A desire to provide creative solutions to content challenges.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writer position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51198.