Senior Medical Writer - M40
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a top 10 global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position can be based in High Wycombe in the UK.
Prepare a range of clinical documents, including: o briefing documents o clinical study reports, o protocols, o summary documents, o regulatory responses.
Collaborating with colleagues from within medical writing and from otherfunctions to plan, author and review documents with minimal direction.
- Be the primary point of contact for medical writing activities
- Coaching and mentoring more junior writers, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical/scientific area.
- Proven experience in writing Clinical & Regulatory documents.
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
- Proven track record to recognize how to best interpret, summarize, and present statistical and medical information to ensure quality and accuracy of content in complicated documents.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writing Scientist position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51545.