Senior Medical Writer - Buckinghamshire
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position is based in High Wycombe, UK.
- Apply good scientific writing and project management skills to support the conduct and reporting of clinical studies, for regulatory submissions and strategic publications.
- Work both independently and with project teams to drive the preparation of clinical and regulatory documents.
- Prepare and finalize clinical documents such as, but not limited to, clinical study reports, protocols, summary documents, and regulatory responses.
- Act as the primary point of contact and champion for medical writing activities for the clinical team
- Coach or mentormore junior writers on document planning, processes, and content.
- University/College degree required, preferably in Life Sciences. Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) preferred.
- Proven experience in medical writing in thescientific or pharmaceutical field.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to document development across study types and disease areas.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writing Scientist position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51544.