Senior Medical Manager
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support the Country Medical Leader including development of the local medical plans for these brands
- Take ownership of engagement plans for therapy area experts and oversight of strategy and tactics for medical affairs
- Work on medical education, HTA submissions and publications.
- Attend and contribute key global conferences.
- Work in, and lead multidisciplinary teams in the UK, with significant marketing and communications engagement and may also be a member of an international medical team.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medically or pharmaceutically qualified and GMC/GPhC registered.
- Have medical affairs experience from the pharmaceutical industry potentially coupled with relevant practical clinical experience and understanding.
- Working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Personal qualities especially the ability to coach and mentor colleagues, demonstrate leadership whilst working autonomously, strong project management, self-reliance, excellent team working skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of working in the field of oncology, haematology or respiratory is strongly desired NOT essential.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Manager position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32800 in all correspondence.