Senior Medical Information
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Senior Medical Information Officer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To ensure a high quality service is provided in the UK in accordance with PIPA Guidelines and company SOPs.
- To Answer enquiries from customers, ensuring that these are handled in a competent and timely manner, and appropriate responses (written or verbal) are provided. Log enquiries onto database and process in accordance with SOPs.
- To Respond to technical and medical complaints in an appropriate and timely manner according to Company SOPs.
- To Participate in any Medical Information projects including developments of new systems, Processes and standard operating procedures.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for product launches and new campaigns and preparing support materials on request, including formulary packs, clinical study summaries, data on file. Ensuring new UK/Ireland standard letters (and FAQs) are developed when required: eg. New product launches, new published data, issue management.
- Keeping current in product and medical knowledge, best Medical Information, Healthcare Compliance and Pharmacovigilance practices and applicable regulations and guidance.
- Developing and maintaining contact with all key departments including Regulatory, Marketing and Sales.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level preferably in pharmacy, or biological, pharmaceutical or life science
- Experience with Zinc and/or MedInfoSys/IRMS (or equivalent)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Medical Information Role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company with leading product portfolios in various therapeutic areas.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33741 in all correspondence.