Senior Medical Information Scientist
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Information Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a fixed term contract basis. (12 Months).
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide up to date answers in response to questions about company products from healthcare professionals, Sales Representatives and members in accordance to the ABPI/PIPA guidelines and department SOPs/guidelines.
- Assist with marketing and medical activities by providing specialist medical information support.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of therapeutic area and assigned product/group of products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Being the responsible MI Approver as part of the copy approval process.
- Identifying when enquiries relate to a reportable adverse event or product complaint and pass these through to the relevant department.
- Maintaining and updating out of hours information for the medical affairs team.
- Providing training and guidance to peers within the medical information.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Pharmacy, Biology or relevant life science degree.
- Previous experience in medical information role essential.
- Knowledge of ABPI code of practice essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family owned pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email MTilston@ckclinical.co.uk Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32683 in all correspondence.