Senior Medical Information Scientist/Pharmacist - Hertfordshire
Mary Bolt at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior EMEA Medical Information Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as a therapy area expert, providing first line medical information service to the UK and Ireland and expert second line support for affiliates across EMEA as well as providing a quality information service on products to internal stakeholders.
- Support EMEA Marketing and EMEA Medical Affairs through thorough copy approval and reference checking for core marketing materials.
- Identify and organise clinical information on product, competitors and therapeutic area and analyse and evaluate clinical trial results, summarising the key points and advising Marketing teams on their use.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with EMEA Marketing to meet business objectives, supporting production of core materials, and attending brand team meetings.
- Preparing centralised core training materials and presentations for EMEA Marketing and Medical Affairs on products, competitors and therapy areas. Delivery of scientific and technical training, where appropriate, to Sales Forces and other staff.
- Responding to queries from the EMEA Country Affiliates and also direct requests from HCPs / consumers across UK & Ireland.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science, pharmacy or a related field with post-graduate qualification desirable.
- Proven success in medical information in a pharmaceutical company. Experience in Oncology would be an advantage.
- Proven Copy Approval Experience is essential as well as handling complex, 2nd line enquiries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team to work in a medical information role that is medical affairs oriented as part of the EMEA team.
Benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and company car with long term growth opportunity in the company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45964 in all correspondence.