Senior Medical Information Scientist - Cambridge
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Medical Information Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Provide up-to-date response to questions about products from Healthcare Professionals, Sales Representatives and members of the public
- Maintain core reference documents to ensure shared knowledge is current
- Act as responsible Medical Information approver as part of the copy approval process
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assist with Marketing and Medical activities by providing specialist Medical Information support
- Design and deliver approved training to Sales Specialists with regard to the Summary of Product Characteristics and the role of Medical Information
- Contribute to continuous improvement of medical information processes and working practices
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in pharmacy, biology or other relevant life science
- Previous experience in Medical Information role essential
- Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team that is working on a variety of products.
Benefits include a competitive salary with a flexible benefits scheme.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40353 in all correspondence.