Senior Medical Affairs Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Scientist to join a global consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough, Berkshire. This would be on a contract basis for 3 months initially. This role has been decided asInside IR35 so would require working either via CK (PAYE) or umbrella company.
This company is a truly leading global company with operations in over 60 countries and sales in almost 200 countries, and around 40,000 employees worldwide. Their brands are household names in consumer healthcare and hygiene.
Location: The company are based in Slough, Berkshire and travel to the office would be ideal. However it is expected that this role can be fulfilled remotely.
Salary:Daily £380 - £400 (umbrella) Daily up to £280 PAYE
Medical Affairs Scientist:
- Provides scientific/ medical knowledge, expertise and leadership:
- Work collaboratively within the brand team to provide strategic scientific input into brand plans to drive strategic positioning, differentiation and key marketing messages for brand(s).
- Take responsibility for the development and execution of the medical strategic plan
- Act as knowledge expert for specific products and therapeutic areas
- Conduct medical due diligence and create medical due diligence report
- Ensure optimum delivery of UK medical education programs and self- care initiatives
- Provide rapid responses to scientific and medical enquiries from a range of stakeholders (internal and external) whilst ensuring they are balanced and underpinned by scientific evidence
- Ensure proactive provision of medical insights, competitor data and consumer healthcare landscape to brand team as appropriate / as required Develop and maintain KOL relationships in conjunction with brand team Deliver external facing medical activities e.g. advisory boards and attendance at congress
- Pharmacist or Medical Doctor registered in the UK, or degree holder in Biological sciences
- Strong knowledge of the PAGB, PMCPA/ABPI and IPHA codes of practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience of working in a pharmaceutical/healthcare company
- Previous experience in managing information systems and literature searching
- Flexibility to accept multiple tasks of varying degrees of complexity
- Ability for critical thinking, influencing and negotiating
- Ability to write scientific reports and/ or publications
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Medical Affairs Scientist, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49968 in all correspondence.