Senior Medical Affairs Manager in Hertfordshire
Mary Bolt at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Affairs Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company in the Home Counties on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: They are commutable from many towns in Greater London and from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks including the M1 and M25 and London is easily reachable.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide medical affairs support for pre and post launch activities for existing and future Neurology products in the UK and Ireland as well as leading and managing the MSL Neurology team across UK & Ireland.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to jointly produce and execute strategic pre and post launch plans and optimisation of current portfolio and collaborate with Neurology Head of Medical on development of medical strategy.
- Manage local Phase IV and Investigator Led Study programs, work with local investigators to support the proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of study, identify local data requirements and implement appropriate strategies to gather and publish these data.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identification and development of local Key Opinion Leaders, supporting local and pan-European Advisory Boards and providing active medical support for local market access and HTA activities including stakeholder management, submission development and related projects.
- Providing regional leadership and representing the company at congresses taking place in the UK and Ireland and key relevant local activities such as meetings with collaborative groups, patient advocacy organisations, etc.
- Ensuring compliance of all Neurology related activities in the UK and Ireland in line with all internal guidelines/SOPs and regional codes of practice, contributing to the maintenance of SOPs and remaining familiar and concurrent with Medicines Act and other similar, ICH guidelines, GCP guidelines and Clinical Trial Directives.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical degree and current GMC registration with final signatory experience and demonstrated experience and success in Medical Affairs.
- Management experience including oversight of field based colleagues and the ability to form strong cross functional relationships and deal with a range of personalities to achieve objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable conversing with the leading experts in any given field of medicine as well as being a fast learner and roblem solving and solutions orientated.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45594 in all correspondence.