Senior Medical Affairs Advisor
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Affairs Advisor to join a company in the Biopharmaceutical industry at their site based in Middlesex on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Act as therapy area expert to provide strategic medical input into the company decisions.
- Advise on compliance issues, review and approve materials to ensure all claims are sustainable by scientific data and are in accordance with the ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Provide scientific support to Marketing, Regulatory, Market Access, Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management groups.
- Attend scientific congresses and meetings to maintain therapy area knowledge and to develop/maintain relationships with external customers and influential bodies on behalf of the company.
- Provide a portfolio of data and medical/scientific input to HTA or other market access submissions.
- Take responsibility for and manage the execution of the medical strategic plan.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Degree Essential/ GMC registered
- Demonstrable understanding of regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, and clinical development.
- Immunology & Inflammation Therapy area experience, gained in either the pharmaceutical industry or in the NHS.
- Extensive knowledge ABPI Code of Practice is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email HMoolman@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33137 in all correspondence.