Senior Medical Advisor
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Surrey on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and will be fully office based.
Responsibilities: As Senior Medical Advisor the main purpose of your role will be to provide medical contribution to the commercial success of respective therapeutic divisions. Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing the business unit with medical opinion in order to develop marketing plans and commercialise these optimally
- Leading and developing the business unit clinical programme
- Approving and certifying promotional, training and scientific materials
- Providing medical information with medical expertise in relation to prescription medicines for the prompt resolution of customer queries
Qualifications and Experience: As Senior Medical Advisor you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Degree
- Registered medical practitioner or qualified to register as a medical practitioner in the UK
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and ABPI code of practice
- Knowledge of the principles of clinical trial design, management, analysis and reporting.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31163 in all correspondence.