Senior Medical Advisor - Uxbridge
Julia Day is looking for an experienced medical affairs physician to join a world leading biotechnology company as Senior Medical Advisor. The role will work across the lifecycle with both mature and pre-launch products. With an imminent landmark launch planned this role will manage a joint venture and be heavily involved in project and launch teams.
World leading biotechnology company with an excellent portfolio of medicines, high staff retention and a strong heritage of promoting and progressing within (this is reason this role has arisen).
- Support development and execution of patient-focused medical strategies that maximize the value proposition of therapies
- Enable access to medicines through evidence generation, communication and education of medical and economic value.
- Be an active member of committee and teams including brand teams, various workstreams and cross company interactions.
- Contribute to strategy development for scientific engagement
- Lead relationships with external healthcare community, including interactions with key scientific experts, payers HTA (NICE SMC AWMG) bodies and professional societies
- Develop and lead execution of the strategy for medical evidence generation
- Ensure conduct of medical activities and brand strategy and promotional materials are in full compliance of all laws ABPI code of practice. This includes being final medical signatory
Your background:· Medical degree and GMC registered.
- Medical affairs background in General Medicine, that is from a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology setting.
- Substantive experience as a final ABPI final signatory.
- Recent experience with NICE SMC HTA submissions is highly advantageous
Excellent basic salary and benefits, opportunity to lead a landmark product launch, excellent opportunities to progress internally and a high staff retention.
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs leadership position, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45245 in all correspondence.