Senior Medical Advisor, Pain
Simon Tyson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor to join a respected pharmaceutical company in Cambridge on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working full time and will be responsible for overseeing the neurology (pain) product pipeline.
Responsibilities: As the Senior Medical Advisor the main purpose of your role will be to provide medical support for marketed and pipeline products within the pain therapeutic area as well as other areas when required.Major duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and support on compliance and acting as final signatory, ensuring ethical promotion of products and activities
- Medical review of promotional material
- Ensuring compliance with ABPI Code of Practice
- Providing strategic input into brand planning process
- Major contributions to Health Technology Assessments
- Building a strong opinion leader and clinical investigator base for assigned products
- Providing clinical research support such as protocol review
- Continued professional development
Qualifications and Experience: As the Senior Medical Advisor you will need the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified Physician (MBChB or equivalent)
- Substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of ABPI Code
- Code of practice final signatory
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Simon Tyson on +44 (0)1438 768 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30541 in all correspondence.