Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology to join a highly innovative pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge on a permanent/contract basis.
Our client is a highly reputable and growing pharmaceutical company with the ambition to become a major player in the oncology field over the next 5 years.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Participate and be an active member in the UK Medical and Brand teams in order to provide medical input into Market access Strategy.
- Collaborate with market access on engagement with HTA bodies (NICE, SMC, AWMSG) and NHS stakeholders in the UK and from a medical side supports the development of high quality dossiers to support a price and reimbursement that is in line with the overall company strategy.
- Lead local strategies and ensure alignment with European strategies.
- Provide expert support relating to product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within disease areas.
- Determine and plan, coordinate and check the setup of medical strategy to prepare the local value dossier with CRO involved.
- As Local Safety Officer, maintain the UK Pharmacovigilance System.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- GMC Registered Physician or registered pharmacist with a higher degree.
- Ideally at least one year experience as an ABPI final signatory.
- Experience of working in a medical advisor, clinical research or similar role where there is strong evidence of gaining healthcare professional insight and providing medical input into brand strategy.
- Ideally experience in oncology.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Advisor, Oncology position, please contact Sam Whyley-Smith on 01246 580040 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47937.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.