Senior Manager, Neuroscience, GRA
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Neuroscience, Global Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role as Senior Manager, Neuroscience, Global Regulatory Affairs will be to:
- Develop and implement regulatory strategy for own therapeutic area and region and lead issue resolution of Regulatory risks by identifying, escalating and monitoring issues.
- Organise processes and resources across multiple teams/functions in order to deliver complete regulatory submissions within agreed timeframes and provide regulatory support to project teams.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and assessment of product lifecycle management activities and strategies.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to/implementing strategy for interaction and negotiation with regulatory authorities and may handle routine communications with regulatory authorities. May also manage contractors and ensure that assigned work is completed to agreed timelines.
- Resolving expense issues and managing team finances and assist in the review of 3rd party work product to recommend approval of payment of invoices or escalate issues when appropriate.
- Training team members, providing feedback, setting clear tasks and coaching team members as well as managing all employee related activities throughout the year including performance management and development.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a relevant field.
- Experience in regulatory methods and processes in a industry setting including knowledge of regulatory submissions, regulatory strategy and lifecycle management.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on Tel 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29848 in all correspondence.