Senior Manager Global Regulatory Affairs - Herts
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager within Emerging Markets to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Represent the emerging markets team at product level
- Have complete control of regulatory strategy for several regions
- Set objectives and deliver results for operational targets
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the planning and organisation of product life cycle management activities and strategies
- Liaise with affiliates and external stakeholders on a global basis
- Ensure regulatory documentation meets relevant regulatory requirements
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience within emerging markets
- Experience of developing regulatory strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to undertake long distance travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a innovative pharmaceutical company with an exciting pipeline.
Benefits include a competitive salary and a car allowance.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38986 in all correspondence.