Senior Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations, Oncology for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharma company based in Hertfordshire.
Senior Manager Role: Your role will be to manage a cross functional team performing a number of global clinical trials in oncology, ensuring that agreed timelines and deliverables are achieved and that all activities are conducted in accordance with company SOPs, local regulations and ICH GCP guidelines.
Key duties will include:
- Accountability for operational study level time, cost and quality deliverables.
- Liaison with clients and external vendors, troubleshooting routine client enquiries and being the primary contact for complex technical matters.
- Line management of a number of highly skilled employees.
- Evaluation, selection and management of CROs and study sites.
- Leading the development and review of all study related documentation.
Your Background: As Senior Manager,Clinical Operations, Oncology you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Industrially based experience of managing global Oncology studies.
- Experience of Phases I, II and III.
- Experience of coaching or mentoring more junior staff.Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48781.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.