Senior Manager, Clinical Data Management
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Data Management to join a well-established, global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
This position is to provide data management support for all activities, including database set-up, oversight of Data Management staff in handling discrepancy management, safety and vendor reconciliation, managing vendors of external data, creating essential documents and other tasks to prepare for database lock.
- Sets objectives, delivers results and implements policies and operational targets that have a direct impact on the work unit or operational outcome.
- Work may include policy changes or recommendations.
- Individual contributor with specialized knowledge.
- Manages DM Study Start Up activities (CRF Design/ Data Validation Specifications/ Query Handling Guidelines, etc.).
- Develops and leads Site/ Investigator training.
- Manages SAE reconciliation to identify risks and implement proper solutions.
- Oversees development and generation of metrics reports for data monitoring.
- Manages medical coding to identify risks and implement proper solutions within accountable studies.
- BS or MS in Relevant Field.
- Experience in Data Management methods and processes in industry setting required.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46583 in all correspondence.