Senior Healthcare Compliance Manager (and signatory) - Hertfordshire
Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a Senior Healthcare Compliance Manager (and signatory) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company to provide strategic direction to the organisation, navigating complex regulatory and legal structures. Being the ABPI Code of Practice expert you will support signatory activities (and carry out certification) and training across the company.
- Provide solutions to activities within the business whilst ensuring adherence to the ABPI, EFPIA and/or other relevant laws and legislations.
- Ensure the final signatory process is both effective and efficient, proactively identifying areas of improvement
- Provide code and signatory related training to medical and marketing functions in particular
- Build cross functional relationships to ensure you are seen as the “go-to” person for code related enquiries.
- It is essential to be a UK Registered Pharmacist or Physician (GMC)
- An in depth / expert understanding of the ABPI and EFPIA Codes of practice
- Experience as a final signatory
- Experience of providing advice and guidance on the ABPI, processes and frameworks
For more information on this or other opportunities within medical affairs and compliance please contact Julia Day at CK Clinical on 01246 457719 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL42170 in all correspondence.