Senior HTA Manager - Tadworth
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Senior HTA Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a 6 month contract basis.
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
The role will be based at our clients' site in Tadworth, Surrey. Tadworth is a large suburban village in Surrey in the south-east of the Epsom Downs, part of the North Downs.
The senior manager will be responsible for managing Gene Therepy (GTx) and Rare Disease market access strategy and/or HTA submissions (NICE, SMC, AWMSG) from start to finish. They will establish a core GTx internal stakeholder network, define GTx or Rare Disease brand market access and HTA strategies, source, interpret and generate clinical, economic and outcomes data to underpin the value propositions. They must be able to formulate position statements in new areas of thinking and pressure test these across their X-functional stakeholder network.
The senior HTA manager is a highly visible role in the UK and global organisation. Candidates would be expected to show strategic leadership as well as technical abilities and have demonstrated strong project management and communication skills.
- Lead the sourcing, interpretation, generation and dissemination of H&V market access strategy, information and data for internal and external customers for Gene therapy (GTx) products & Rare Disease categories related to national and regional HTA
- Provision of H&V data and information to HTA stakeholders by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- Lead the development of GTx and Rare Disease HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional Rare Disease HTA submissions
- Complete all H&V HTA related projects aligned to business category and activities by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- Advise on which H&V measures should be included within clinical Studies to support GTx and Rare Disease HTA submissions
- Provide strategic and/or technical input into outcome study deisgns, RWE collection, economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
- Provide H&V strategic and/or technical input to the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of commercial objectives.
- Graduate or Medic, with a Masters or MBA
- Qualification in Statistics, Economics, Health Economics or Outcomes Research
- Practical experience in Health Economics/ Outcomes Research or Medical Affairs
- Demonstrable experience in aspects of submissions to NICE• Creative thinking
- Technical and/or management expertise at a level above that commonly seen across the group - viewed as an “expert” within the group
- Recent therapeutic and/or methodological peer-reviewed publications
- Thorough understanding of the UK business and healthcare system
- Good knowledge of the European and Global Company structure and strategic direction
- Act as role model to other group members
- Evidence of mentoring or sharing expertise spontaneously across OR/EBM
- The ability to represent the team/group/department in both internal and external activities
- Existence of, or ability to develop, internal and external networks
- Evidence of leadership in cross-functional,
Please note this position will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44989 in all correspondence.