Senior Global Safety Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Global Safety Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Senior Global Safety Associate role will be home based while Covid restrictions are in effect but then will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Salary: From £25-33 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior Global Safety Associate Role:
- Maintain own current knowledge of and compliance with local safety regulations.
- Maintain awareness of current prescribing information (e.g.SmPC), safety profiles and new risk information for designated products, to support product safety activities.
- Serve as key contact for defined safety activities within the affiliate.
- May assist with safety review of local study protocols, market research programs and social media projects.
- Assist safety team during audits and inspections of PV operations.
- Graduate with Life Science or Healthcare degree and proven relevantindustry experience within pharmacovigilance.
- Understanding of the importance of pharmacovigilance in ethical pharmaceutical marketing and development.
- Experience with Safety Databases, particularly ARGUS, would be desirable.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Global Safety Associate position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49278.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.