Senior GCP Quality Assurance Associate in London
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Senior GCP Quality Assurance Associate to join a successful, mid-sized international pharmaceutical company with a good portfolio of products on the market and a strong pipeline in development.
As a Senior GCP Quality Assurance Associate you will support the Head of Quality Assurance through a wide range of operational coordination and support activities.
Key duties will include:
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System (eQMS), databases and training records.
- Overseeing eQMS review cycles and issue new and revised documents.
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of company SOPs.
- Taking minutes during QA-led meetings.
- Acting as one of the company's authorised personnel for the Document Storage Room.
As Senior GCP Quality Assurance Associate you will require the following:
- A relevant science or nursing degree.
- Hands on experience with electronic QMS systems (ideally MasterControl).
- QA administration experience gained in a CRO or pharmaceutical company environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- A high degree of IT literacy.
For more information or to apply for this Senior GCP Quality Assurance Associate position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45730 in all correspondence.